rgz

readergirlz is a literacy and social media project for teens, awarded the National Book Foundation's Innovations in Reading Prize. The rgz blog serves as a depot for news and YA reviews from industry professionals and teens. As volunteers return full force to their own YA writing, the organization continues to hold one initiative a year to impact teen literacy. All are welcome to "like" us on Facebook!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Rock the Drop: Photo Op!

Author Sara Bennett Wealer Rocked the Drop in her town, leaving one book at the big Catholic girls' school. "I pulled up in the circle drive and left RIVAL on a banister on a landing of the big grand staircase leading up to the entrance. You can see it here - just barely, though, because my earlier experience made me too scared to linger for a close-up. I shot this through my windshield."


Then she went to her neighborhood town hall, which has an after-school program that's run by teens. "I left RIVAL on a picnic table by the playground and shot a cute video that included my little one being cute but, alas, my phone refuses to email it to me. I did, however, get a photo. Here it is."


Read Sara's full drop adventure story here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.