Pages

▼

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Little Willow's Book Bag

This Week's Picks
Bad Apple by Laura Ruby
Tempo Change by Barbara Hall

For Your Younger Sister
From the Life of Willa Havisham: Wish I Might by Coleen Murtagh Paratore
Wish You Were Here, Liza by Robin Wasserman
Alison Dare, Little Miss Adventure by J. Torres and J. Bone
Alison Dare: The Heart of the Maiden by J. Torres and J. Bone

This Month's Spotlighted Title
The Secret Life of Prince Charming by Deb Caletti

6 comments:

  1. I didn't know Robin had written Middle Grade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa: Check out her trilogy called Chasing Yesterday, as well as her stand-alone book Life, Starring Me! Wish You Were Here, Liza and Life, Starring Me! are both printed by Scholastic Candy Apple. Wish You... is the first in a trilogy about three middle school girls, best friends who spend the summer apart, and each volume is written by a different author and follows a different girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is the imprint Scholastic Candy Apple?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Candy Apple books. I just got the first two in the Poison Apple line and read one yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete